Thursday, October 22, 2009

4th Journal Spotlights

Mandy: Satin and lace

It is a choice, satin and lace
perfect poise, full of grace
Your face starts to flush?
what have i done to make you blush?
Lord, I beg of thee speak to me
Your face, from pink to pale
Arm in arm, your hand on the rail
Do you love me?
Do you want to be mine?
Yours I want to be, your kiss so fine
A satin gown, trimmed with lace so divine




Tamaray:
Country music is great...to a certain point. When it gets to the bluegrass, square-dancing music, it's not for me. Not only is country music easy to relate to, you can understand the lyrics as easy as 1-2-3. I listen to country music every night while I'm trying to go to sleep. When you get the soothing, relaxing, slow country songs, I'm out in a heart beat. The faster songs put you in a good mood. You can't help but put a smile on your face, especially while you're multitasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment