Friday, October 9, 2009

3rd Journal Spotlights

My name is Tamaray. I did have a time when I thought I was going to die. Here's how it goes.... My mom and dad took a "break", so my mom and us three kids moved to Jeffersonville. One day, my mom had to stop at a gas station before we went to go run errands. The gas station was on a steep hill. Then there was the road, then a creek in front of it (behind cars when they pulled in). Well, my mom put the car in park and had the car running since it was cold outside. My brother was about 5 years old. I was sitting in the front seat and my brother wanted to sit beside me, so he climbed the seat to get to the driver's seat. When he did, he hit the gear into reverse. We started going back. I was 10, I didn't know how to drive a car and I was freaking out. I opened the door and started screaming as loud as I could. It took me 3 times to scream for someone to finally hear me. My mom and this guy came running out. My mom stopped the car while the guy checked my leg and foot to see if they were alright because he saw I was trying to stop the car with my foot. My mom asked what happened and told me it was alright. I don't think I would ever want to relive that moment in my life. ((:



One of the things that I'm most terrified of is that when I'm outside and my neighbor is out there too is me being out there by my self because he already got caught molesting his step daughter and i don't feel comfortable out there by my self, and at night going to bed because my neighbor also tried to break into my house, so I'm just scared that one of these days he will be able to and nobody to know, and my moms ex boyfriend following my mom and still has the house key because he wont give it back, i keep telling my mom that she needs to have the locks changed because its not safe, when i go out side to mow and my mom isn't home i have my little brother or sister come out there and sit because its not safe for me to be out there by my self with him next door because who knows what he will do...


My name is Mandy Armour and the things that make me mad are the lying backstabbing 2faced people in this messed up world. All the drama, all the fights, all the arguing. There are so many things that shouldn't make me mad that do. Some people tell me i have a anger problem or I'm bipolar but i don't know about that. Another thing that makes me mad is when someone just out of the blue is mad at me or gets a attitude with me for no reason and I'm trying to figure out why but all they do is get mean and rude. I really don't like to be put in other peoples drama but yet i always am even if it don't deal with me. And that really ticks me off but i try and cope but my anger shows threw. My slogan is don't get mad get even.

1 comment:

  1. Is this cycle 5?

    Where are your special assignments for cycle 5?

    ReplyDelete